Black Hat Dark Glasses
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
An interview CD released in 1989 referring to
The Sisters of Mercy in their early line-ups and developments.
- Label: Sound Publishing
- Catalogue#: ELDRITCH 1
- Format: CD
- Released: 1989 (UK)
- Made in England
- Comes in a slimline jewelcase,
and therefore has no back cover.
- A 16-page booklet with several pictures and a Sisters-Biography up to 1985 is included
in this release giving a comprehensive insight into the backgrounds of events up to their
last gig in this constellation at the Royal Albert Hall and the following split.
- The content of the accompanying booklet was apparently taken from an article in UK music collectors magazine Spiral Scratch
At the end of the text, there is the note: Reproduced by kind permission of SPIRAL SCRATCH - The Monthly Record Collectors Magazine.
1 Andrew Eldritch - An Interview with Andrew Eldritch Of The Sisters Of Mercy
Source / Credits
- An interview of Ann Clark with Andrew Eldritch on 13 April 1984 for the
student-managed W.N.Y.U. Radio New York around the time of the Body And Soul release.
- This interview is also featured on the Spiral Scratch 7" Interview Single
which could be the actual source for the present compact disc.
- The total duration of the full interview is about 15 minutes.
The Spiral Scratch interview is an edited (incomplete) version of about ca. 6:30 minutes, though.
- The same interview can also be found on other interview bootlegs such as
- Cross Talk Records - An Interview With Andrew Eldritch 7" and the
- Conversation Disc Series Interview CD.
Whether one of these bootlegs has the complete version of the interview, we do not know.
- Please click into files for larger views -