From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
A CD-bootleg from The Sisters of Mercy's Event Horizon Tour in 1998.
- Label: SOMFO
- Catalogue#: SOMFO 298
- Format: CD
- Released: 1998
- Barcode: 4 369852 741262
- Label Code: LC 6894
- Apart from the artwork, this CD is the same as the Visions At The Forum bootleg
- and was released under the same label.
- The recording here as much as there is not complete.
- Ribbons, Come Together, Flood II, This Corrosion and Vision Thing are missing.
- The missing tracks can be found on the CD-bootleg Friday The 13th,
- which is, however, also incomplete.
Further Remarks and Cover Notes
- On the disc, the title is incorrectly listed as Even Horizon.
- Here, as well as on the cover, there is also the quote from the gig: "We are the light at the end of your sorry little tunnel."
- Cover Notes:
- Adam Pearson introduced his bass for the new song he penned, Romeo Down; other tracks still feature mechanic Doktors riffs.
- The man in charge of Doktor Avalanche was Mike Hall, known for his job as Erasure's road keyboard technician for Vince Clarke.
- There are talks that the Ravey Davey had problems with USA visa and couldn't follow The Sisters.
- (Thanks to Oliver Duke-Williams)
- Recorded live on 13th of February 1998 at The Forum, London, England
|1 Intro: Fly And Collision Of Comas Sola / Afterhours||1:23|
|2 Kiss The Carpet||4:15|
|3 Amphetamine Logic||3:25|
|4 Body Electric||3:49|
|5 Giving Ground||4:23|
|6 We Are The Same, Susanne||4:28|
|7 On The Wire / Teachers / On The Wire||4:52|
|8 Dominion/Mother Russia||5:49|
|9 Will I Dream?||4:02|
|12 Romeo Down||5:52|
|13 Temple Of Love||4:52|
|14 Comfortably Numb / Some Kind Of Stranger||9:02|
|15 First And Last And Always||3:44|
- Please click into files for larger views -
For recent price developments see SistersBootlegs/Event Horizon...