In The Dark Night
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
A live bootleg from the Italian leg of The Sisters of Mercy's Armageddon Tour in 1985.
- Label: Ghenos Records
- Catalogue# CH1004/85/gh4
- Format: LP
- Released: 1986 (Switzerland)
Available in at least three editions:
- First edition: black/turqouise print on cover
- black vinyl with white labels showing blue 'Walk Away logo and info on tracks and label
- limited edition of 500 copies
- Second edition: cover print in green tone
- black vinyl with black labels giving track information
- Third edition: b/w cover, i.e. white/grey cover print
- This edition has been seen with white labels and Walk Away sign
- as well as with black labels
- Versions consisting of a green toned sleeve with blue vinyl and white labels
- or black vinyl and blue labels are said to exist as well.
- No prove has been found for these so far.
For recent price developments see sistersbootlegs/In The Dark Night...
- Recorded live on 1st May 1985 at Tenax, Florence, Italy
- An incomplete, but excellent, recording missing Floorshow, Body And Soul and Possession.
Backsleeve notes and fantasy-credits
- Recorded By Unit Mobile 3,
- Recording Engineer: Sim Hüsker
- Remix Engineer And Mastering: Max Attitude At Ghenos Studio Sound, Taiwan
- Artwork: Toyo Kichisaburo
- Sleeve Design And Lettering: Cafrin Graphique-
- Produced By Sim Hüsker And Max Attitude To Ghenos Rec, Switzerland Under Licensed Ghenos Records Co. Ltd.
- Distributed By Ghenos World Company And Co. - 57 Rockefeller Plaza, New York - N.Y. 10019
- Special Thanx To Italian Friends: Ros, Fabio Bang And Bigallina Girl
|Side A||Side B|
|A1 First And Last And Always||B1 Marian|
|A2 No Time To Cry||B2 Logic|
|A3 Walk Away||B3 A Rock And A Hard Place|
|A4 Emma||B4 Alice|
|A5 Gimme Shelter||B5 Knockin' On Heaven's Door|
Please click into files for larger views.