This relatively rare release is so to say the brother-bootleg of The Final Show,
featuring other songs played at the same concert.
- Label: Wardance Records
- Catalogue#: WDR 5
- Format: 7" EP single
- Released: 1985 (UK)
There is an Andrew Eldritch quote printed on the back cover:
"I should do the Santa Christmas grotto
in Debenhams. I could just see myself
sitting with a succession of little girls,
What do you want for Christmas? Tough,
here´s some hot metal and Methedrine."
- All tracks recorded live at the Royal Albert Hall, London, UK, 18.6.85.
- Limited edition of 300 hand-numbered copies
- Runs at 33 rpm
- The vinyls are black with red printed labels.
- Instead of The Sisters of Mercy, The Brotherhood is given as the band's name.
Hence, this (unofficial) title of the bootleg.
- The Brotherhood reference does also appear on another Wardance release titled The Final Show
- Anyway, the back cover says: SISTERS OF MERCY and LIVE.
Therefore, this bootleg is also known as LIVE.
- There is, however, another 7" bootleg also widely known as Live.
- The cover is a folded sheet with a montage of an Andrew Eldritch photo from UK music mag Sounds (1987).
- There is also a "Remix" head-and-star sticker like on the Dominion single on the cover front.
- On the cover backside, A Rock And A Hard Place is listed as "Rock And A Hard Place";
on the label the song is called "Rock And Hard Place".
Allegedly, this bootleg is available in the following colours of sleeves:
- black/white - this seems to refer to the present edition
- green/black - this seems to refer to The Final Show bootleg
- purple/black - we have not yet come across any Wardance release along this description
|Side A||Side B|
|A1 No Time To Cry||B1 Amphetamine Logic|
|A2 Fix||B2 A Rock And A Hard Place|
- Please click into thumbs for larger views -