A double-single bootleg from the late 1980s featuring a live recording from June 18th 1985 at Royal Albert Hall
- the concert was to be "The End" of The Sisters of Mercy in their First And Last And Always line-up.
- Label: Wardance Records
- Format: 2 x 7" single set
- Catalogue#s: Record 1: WDR3/L29729/PC1/29/88
Record 2: WDR5/L30055/PC 3/88
- Released: 1988 (USA)
- The singles play at 33 rpm.
- The bootleg was released in various editions.
The first edition was limited to 300 copies and comes in a red/white wrap-around sleeve.
- The vinyls are clear yellow with Merciful Release logo labels.
- Allegedly, this edition includes copies with b/w covers as well.
The second edition was also limited to 300 copies.
- The cover shows the same cover art as the original one but in blue/white colour on the front.
- The cover art on the back is b/w.
- The vinyls have a mauve colour and plain white labels.
- This edition is also said to include a b/w cover version.
A re-issue release exists as well.
- This one is limited to 1,000 copies and is allegedly available in three variations:
- Black vinyls with black (no) labels in ared/white wraparound cover
- Black vinyls with white labels in a blue/black/white wraparound cover
- Black vinyls with black (no) labels in a b/w wraparound cover
NOTE: None of the alleged full b/w sleeves or the black vinyls with white labels have ever been seen.
- A1 Walk Away
- B2 Possession
- C1 First And Last And Always (listed as "First Last And Always")
- C2 Amphetamine Logic (listed as "Logic")
- D1 Fix
- Please click into file for larger views -