A double-single bootleg from the late 1980s featuring a live recording from June 18th 1985 at Royal Albert Hall
- the concert was to be "The End" of The Sisters of Mercy in their First And Last And Always line-up.
- Label: Wardance Records
- Format: 2 x 7" single set
- One record: WDR 3/L29729/PC1/29/88
- The other record: WDR 5/L30055/PC 3/88
- Released: 1988 (USA)
- The singles play at 33 rpm.
- The order of the songs is completely different to how they were performed during the gig
- and it doesn't coincide with the track list on the cover either.
- Further more there are some spelling mistakes in the track list:
- First And Last And Always is listed as "First Last And Always"
- Amphetamine Logic appears simplified as "Logic"
- A Rock And A Hard Place is printed as "Rock And A Hard Place"
- The bootleg was released in various editions:
The first edition was limited to 300 copies and comes in a red/white wrap-around sleeve.
- The vinyls are clear yellow with Merciful Release logo labels which are numbered with "A" and "B".
- As they are identical on the two records, one can only distinguish the two vinyls by the run-out grooves: WDR 3 and WDR 5.
- Allegedly, this edition includes copies with b/w covers as well.
The second edition was also limited to 300 copies.
- The cover shows the same cover art as the original one but in blue/white colour on the front.
- The cover art on the back is b/w.
- The vinyls have a mauve colour and plain white labels.
- This edition is also said to include a b/w cover version.
A re-issue release exists as well.
- This one is limited to 1,000 copies and is allegedly available in three variations:
- Black vinyls with black (no) labels in ared/white wraparound cover
- Black vinyls with white labels in a blue/black/white wraparound cover
- Black vinyls with black (no) labels in a b/w wraparound cover
NOTE: None of the alleged full b/w sleeves or the black vinyls with white labels have ever been seen.
Record WDR 3
- B1 Walk Away
- B2 Possession
Record WDR 5
- A2 Fix
- Please click into file for larger views -