Body Electric - Torch (double-sided flexi)
One of the very rare double-sided Russian flexi discs that feature different songs on the various sides of the vinyl. The songs on this flexi are Body Electric and Torch. Single-sided flexis with each of these songs do exist as well, see Body Electric (flexi) and Torch (flexi). And in addition, there are some mispressed Nine While Nine flexis in several colours that have Body Electric on them.
- Catalogue#: 2611
- Format: 5.5" vinyl flexi-disc single
- Date of Release: unknown - late 1908s/early 1990s
- Place of Release: Russia
- Both tracks are recorded in mono and run at 45 rpm.
- No information, whatsoever, is given on the existence of the second track on the b-side of the flexi, neither on the cover, nor on the label.
- As usual for the double-sided flexis, the coverart and the catalogue# are identical with the Body Electric flexi that is featured on the Side A.
- The cover consists of a b/w computer print on plain paper and does not enfold the entire flexi, so as to allow a view of the colour of the vinyl.
- Other colours than the green one pictured here down below have not surfaced as yet.
- Please click into the pictures for larger views ... -
- These pictures show - especially in enlargement - that one of the tracks is remarkably shorter than the other, as the final part of the groove looks much lighter.
- This is also confirmed by the official durations of the songs, which are 4:40 min. (Body Electric) and 3:50 min. (Torch)
- Apart from that, the Body Electric flexi standard version does obviously not show any such shades in the groove.