Body And Soul (single)
- 7" Merciful Release MR 029
- 12" Merciful Release MR 029T
- Released on Monday 4th June 1984
- Run out groove inscription: "for spiggy+alan vega"
- This was the first Sisters single released under a distribution contract with WEA.
- The cover art is based on an engraving by Gustave Doré
from Dante's Inferno depicting Dante and Virgil on Hell's Ninth level.
- There is a German 1990 re-press with the cover in white-on-black.
- Specifications for running times differ (see pictures of labels below)
- For a view of all the individual releases (including pictures), please go to ultimatesistersguide/Body And Soul
|A Body And Soul||3:34|
|B Train||2:36 / 3:33|
|A1 Body And Soul||3:34|
|A2 Body Electric||4:38|
|B1 Train||2:36 / 3:33|
|B2 Afterhours||7:25 / 4:36|
Obviously, the specifications for running times differ with various releases. In addition the first releases don't give any track times at all, except for the German ones...
Please click into pictures for larger views.