- Label: Brother Records Ltd.
- Catalogue#: BOSS81087
- Format: 12" vinyl LP
- Released: - unclear, due to the fact that this bootleg exists in several editions,
- various release dates are in discussion: 1984 (UK), 1987 (Germany) or even 1988.
- The cover front as well as the cover back show excerpts from a drawing according to a painting
- Back Cover Notes:
- Printed in England by Senex Co, London
- All selections performed
- live in Detmold, West Germany
- on May, 29th 1984
- Track A4 is listed as Anaconda, although that song is not featured on the record.
- Track A6 is wrongly spelled Emily'.
- Track B5 (Temple Of Love) is marked "x" - Live, Münster, West Germany, 1/9/83
- The tracks B7 , B8 and B9 are listed on the cover back but do not appear on the vinyl.
The bootleg exists in various editions and reissues.
The first edition comes with a light brown printed cover.
- It is a limited editon of 500 copies.
- The vinyls are black vinyl and come with Diamond Sound labels
- which are irritatingly marked C and D and with the catalogue# LC 1187.
- The copyright information surrounding the label is in German
- Some sources name 1984 as the release date of this issue.
- This edition is also available with blue printed cover and plain white labels on the vinyl.
- Versions with beige or pink toned labels and labels with printed titels are also said to exist.
Edition With Sticker : "Limited edition on coloured vinyl"
- This issue comes on clear brown marbled vinyls.
- Like the first edition, these have Diamond Sound labels marked C and D
- with copyright information in German and an LC 1187 catalogue#
- - Side C: BOSS 81087 SOM -B-
- - Side D: BOSS 81087 SOM -A-
- These are the same run-outs as can be found on the bootleg A Merciful Release,
- which features the very same content as the present one.
Repress with b/w cover print
- This reissue comes on black vinyl with Diamond Sound labels marked C and D
- but has also been seen with plain white labels.
Repress with generic white sleeve with a glued A3 copy sheet on it
- Here, an A3 b/w copy sheet is glued on the cover front and back
- of a generic white standard cover.
- The layout of the back cover is different and misses the drawing.
- The bootleg comes on black vinyl with Diamond Sound labels marked C and D
- with copyright information in German and LC 1187 catalogue#
- Tracks A1 to B4: Live in Detmold, West Germany, May 29th 1984
- Track B5 is wrongly related to Odeon, Münster, West Germany, 1 September 1983.
- In fact, Kir Club, Hamburg, West Germany, 31 August 1983 is the correct recording date.
- B6 is an outtake from The Sisters' second single Body Electric
- recorded in February 1982 at Kenny Giles Music Studios, Bridlington, England,
- see Body Electric Demos
- features the same tracks and identical run-outs, but has a very different coverart.
- Most likely that bootleg and the present one are later copies of The Lights Shine Clear Through The Sodium Haze.
- There one can, indeed, find the tracks B7, B8 and B9 that are listed on the cover back of this one.
|A1 Burn||B1 Body Electric|
|A2 Heartland||B2 Gimme Shelter|
|A3 Body & Soul||B3 Ghostrider|
|A4 Walk Away||B4 Sister Ray|
|B5 Kiss The Carpet||B5 Temple Of Love||x|
|A6 Emma||B6 Body Electric||xx|
|A7 Floorshow||B7 Adrenochrome||xx - not on record|
|A8 Adrenochrome||B8 Lights||xxx - not on record|
|B9 Louie Louie||xxx - not on record|
- Please click into file for larger views -