The Damage Is Done Part 1 & 2
From SistersWiki.org - The Sisters Of Mercy Fan Wiki
A very rare box-set with live tracks from one of The Sisters earliest gigs on 4 May 1981;
a version of their rarely performed cover of Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! from 1984;
- Label: not clear, possibly Laughing Death Records
- Catalogue#: DA2-957
- Format: 12" vinyl LP (Part 1) and cassette (Part 2) - box set
- Released: 1987 (Germany)
- Limited Edition of 20 copies coming in a black box with a large red hand-numbered sticker.
- The font used for the all over artwork is a typical Gothic print.
- The box-set consists of a 12" vinyl LP, a cassette and an orange insert sheet,
- all of which are hand-numbered as well, and a discography-book
- The tracks on the LP are identical with those on the bootleg The Damage Is Done.
- A1-A5 were recorded live at Warehouse, Leeds, UK on 4 May 1981
- A6 was recorded live at Danceteria, New York, USA on 13 April 1984
- B1-B7 were recorded live at Odeon, Münster, Germany on 1 September 1983.
- This recording does not give the full concert and is continued on the accompanying cassette, which might be the reason why this bootleg is titled "The Damage Is Done Part 1 & 2".
- C1 - D1 were recorded live at Odeon, Münster, Germany on 1 September 1983
- D2, D3 are Demos from 1981
- D4 is the unlisted track from side B of The Damage Done single
Part 1 - LP
|Side A||Side B|
|A1 The Damage Done||B1 Burn|
|A2 Watch||B2 Valentine|
|A3 Teachers / Adrenochrome||B3 Anaconda|
|A4 Sister Ray||B4 Temple Of Love|
|A5 Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)||B5 Adrenochrome|
|B6 Kiss The Carpet|
|B7 Body Electric|
Part 2 - Cassette
|Side A||Side B|
|C1 Anaconda||D1 Sister Ray|
|C2 Alice||D2 Floorshow|
|C3 Emma||D3 Lights|
|C4 Heartland||D4 Home Of The Hit-Men|
|C6 Gimme Shelter|